Safe And Natural, Vet Aid’s Unique Patented Formula Works With Your Immune System To Help Gently Heal Even the Most Serious Wounds and Skin Conditions
Vet Aid Spray
Vet Aid Spray is a unique formula of natural ingredients designed to provide you with the ultimate healing solution. The primary ingredients in Vet Aid Spray’s patented formula are Lysozyme, Sea Salt in a solution of Reverse Osmosis Filtered Water.
- Lysozyme provides a natural antibacterial function in human biological liquids such as tears, saliva, blood, gastrological fluid, intestinal fluid, embryonic fluid, and urine. It is naturally found in many organisms such as plants, insects, birds, reptiles and mammals. Tests show that topically applied lysozyme breaks down more than 650 different types of viruses, fungi, bacteria and disease. Lysozyme attacks the cell wall of certain bacteria by cutting the cell in numerous spots, gradually weakening the cell wall. When the osmotic pressure within the cell is too much for the weakened wall to withstand, the bacterium will burst.
- Sea Salt has over 82 trace elements and minerals essential for living cells and life. Sea Salt is a vital ingredient for the survival of all living creatures. Salt is in every cell of your body including tissues and fluids. You cannot survive without it.
- The Reverse Osmosis Process removes harmful impurities including lead, heavy metals, chlorine, chemicals, contaminants, pesticides, pathogens, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive materials. Reverse Osmosis filters water by squeezing water through a semi-permeable membrane, which is rated at 0.0001 micron (equals to 0.00000004 inch).
Vet Aid Foam
In addition to the above ingredients, Vet Aid Foam contains the following primary ingredients;
- Sea Kelp also gives a boost to the affected area by providing organic vitamins A, B, C and E, increasing skin elasticity, and aiding in tissue detoxification.
- Dimethicone is added to moisturize and lubricate the skin while aiding in the natural wound healing process and helping to improve the appearance of scars.
Unlike ointments and petroleum based products, Vet Aid Foam will not clog derma pores. Thus, allowing the affected area to breathe while providing a moist healing environment.
Used and Recommended By Veterinarians, Now Available to You
Podiatrists, pediatricians, cosmetic surgeons, wound care specialists, nurses and oral surgeons are all experiencing success with Vet Aid. They have reported reduced healing times, higher patient compliance, and painless application. Vet Aid products are all natural, sterile, pH balanced and pharmaceutical grade. Our products have been proven to aid in the natural healing process of numerous dermatological conditions.